WasON study -- call for participants

Dear NeuroStars members,

I’m Davide Coraci from the IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca (Italy) and I’d like to share with you the WasON survey, a project developed by the SANe and the MInD units (MoMiLab research group at IMT).

The aim of the study is to investigate how neuroscientists and researchers with some familiarity with neuroimaging techniques draw associations between cognitive processes or psychological states and functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) data observed experimentally. Also, with this brief test, you can assess your ability to predict the task that participants are performing in the scanner by looking at their brain activation.

We are recruiting participants worldwide and it would be fantastic if you could take part in the study by completing the questionnaire you can find here: https://www.sane-elab.eu/NRIA/welcome.php.

The questionnaire can be completed through PC or smartphone (however, the use of the PC is warmly suggested to visualize the fMRI maps better).

Collected data will be completely anonymous. Once the questionnaire is finished, you can check your accuracy and decide to continue with another set of questions. In this case, please do not close or restart the session, otherwise the system will create another participant ID.

We ask you to complete the questionnaire individually. However, after completing the survey you may want to compare your score with one of your lab mates and colleagues.

Feel free to forward the link to anyone you think could be interested. If you have any questions or just want to be updated with the results of the study, please do not hesitate to contact me davide.coraci@imtlucca.it.

Thank you very much for your availability and your time.
All the best,

Davide Coraci