What data should I choose if I want to use preprocessed dwi image in dwi space

Summary of what happened:

Hello, I have been using qsiprep for preprocessing DWI images, and I would like to use the preprocessed images in DWI space for subsequent reconstruction. However, I noticed that the preprocessed DWI images output in the output folder are aligned with the anatomical (anat) space. I prefer not to use them, as I am concerned that the registration interpolation process might reduce the accuracy of the DWI images. Can I use the eddy_corrected.nii.gz file and ‘eddy_corrected.eddy_rotated_bvecs’ file located in the work folder under /dwi_preproc_ses_baseline_wf/hmc_sdc_wf/eddy/ as a replacement instead?

Command used (and if a helper script was used, a link to the helper script or the command generated):

PASTE CODE HERE

Version:

Environment (Docker, Singularity / Apptainer, custom installation):

Data formatted according to a validatable standard? Please provide the output of the validator:

PASTE VALIDATOR OUTPUT HERE

Relevant log outputs (up to 20 lines):

PASTE LOG OUTPUT HERE

Screenshots / relevant information:

Hi @Shanbin_Zhang,

Post-eddy images already include interpolation due to motion correction as part of eddy. You should just use the final preprocessed image, which is still only resampled a single time and ensures the gradient table is accurate.

Best,
Steven

Thanks for your reply!

Best,
Shanbin_Zhang