XCP-D arlas .nii images are not opening in any of nii-data viewer (e.g., mrview, FSLeyes)

Hi,

I am trying to open the XCP-D atlases (.nii images) in various NIfTI image viewers like FSLeyes or mrview, but they fail to load, showing errors: unknown format for image “fsleye” and error opening image “fsleye”.
My goal is to visualize a vector array (e.g., connectivity degree) corresponding to each ROI for a specific task by creating a .nii file that aligns with the atlas for display in a glass brain view. Could you please advise on where I can obtain the correct .nii format atlas data, or suggest how I might convert the existing atlas to a proper .nii format for visualization?

These are the artlas I am trying to open that I download from https://github.com/PennLINC/AtlasPack:
tpl-MNI152NLin6Asym_atlas-4S156Parcels_res-01_dseg.nii.gz
tpl-MNI152NLin6Asym_atlas-4S456Parcels_res-01_dseg.nii.gz

Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Kind Regards
Sneha

Hi @RaySneha,

Did you use datalad to datalad get those files? You need to do that to pull them from the cloud.

Best,
Steven

Dear Steven,

Thank you so much for your replay.
Forst, I have tried directly downloading from the github. Then aftyer your suggestion, I donload by deletaedf (below comand). But still the artlas .nii files are not opening. It show same issues.

comand used to download the atlas is: datalad clone GitHub - PennLINC/AtlasPack: Combined cortical/subcortical atlases for xcp-d and qsiprep

Did you run datalad get on those files? What are the file sizes of the niftis?

Its in 128 / 132 bytes. Ok let me try with datalad get