dHCP infant data downloading issue

Hi @Jianliang,

It appears that due to prolonged inactivity, my account has also been disabled. The specific message I received is:

“Your account is not currently enabled, possibly due to inactivity. Enter your email address to send a reactivation email.”

Following the instructions, I entered my email inbox and received the reactivation email. However, upon clicking the provided link in the email, there was no apparent effect or change to my account status.

Could you please help me re-enable my account?
Username: jiangchao

Thanks

Chao Jiang

Hello,

Last Friday I registered to access the data set, activated my account through the link provided but I’m still unable to log in.

I get the following message:

Note:
Your login attempt failed because the username and password combination you provided was invalid or your user already has the maximum number of user sessions open. After 5 failed login attempts, your user account will be locked. If you believe your account is currently locked, you can:

• Unlock it by resetting your password
  • Wait one hour for it to unlock automatically

Could you please help?

Thank you and kind regards,
Olga

Hello, I have been accessing the development HCP data for a few days but today I tried to log in and keep getting a “502 Bad Gateway” error. Is the website experiencing issues, or is this a personal problem? Thanks.

Hi @Jianliang
I’ve been downloading the dHCP 3rd data release for about 2 months. But the download wasn’t in any progress since about 1 month ago, with a total progress of 99.99%. It seems that some of the files can never be reached. I’ve tried change my network environment, restart my torrent downloader and restart my computer, but none of these tries worked.
Is there any advice on how to get those 0.01% files? Thanks!
Best regards,
Liuenyu

Hi @Jianliang - i am having the same problem reactivating my account as mentioned by several people above. Could you please re-enable my account? In addition I am also getting a “503 Bad Gateway” error when I am trying to access https://data.developingconnectome.org/

Sorry, it is 502 Bad Gateway

Hi all,

Below is a link for downloading dHCP data from NIMH Data Archive, rather than going through the torrent system currently used.

Please let us know if there is anything unclear about the instructions.

Best wishes,

Logan, @EmmaR, @Jianliang

2 Likes

Hello,
Thanks for your reply @lzjwilliams !
the instructions are clear, however downloading the data from the NIMH Data Archive means that one’s institution needs to have a US Federal Wide Assurance (FWA) and an US-recognized IRB. Not all European Universities/Research Institutes have this. My university (I’m based at University of Vienna, Austria) is currently in the process of setting these things up, so your solution unfortunately doesn’t work form me. Isn’t there any other way to access the data?

Many thanks in advance!
Best wishes,
Olga

Hello,
I would like to register and download dHCP data for my research, studying how human brain changes with development.

However, I am stuck with logging in to the website.

If I try logging in with my username ‘hajin0405’, the message says:
“Your account is currently disabled. Please contact the system administrator.”

Can you please help me with this issue?
Thank you so much.

Kind regards,
Hajin Kim

Hi,

I am having this same problem. I registered with 2 email accounts, but am not able to log in with any of them. Could you please help me too? (s.lozano.seoane@vu.nl)

Thank you!

Best,
Sara

Hello,

I have registered to access the data set and I tried to activate my account through the link provided. But I get the following message:

Note:
Your login attempt failed because the username and password combination you provided was invalid or your user already has the maximum number of user sessions open. After 5 failed login attempts, your user account will be locked. If you believe your account is currently locked, you can:

Could you please help? My username is tangtang.

Thank you and kind regards,
Lucyttttt

Dear team,

Hi,

I have registered my user account and wanted to download the dHCP data (both structural and functional connectivity) for my study. However, I received the following error when logging in:

“Your account is currently disabled. Please contact the system administrator.”

Can you please help me with the issue? My user name is yftan.

Thanks!

Hi,
I am having trouble downloading from DataRelease3v1/dhcp_3rd_anat_pipeline.torrent. My torrent downloader frequently finds no peers or only 1 peer (then I am able to download slowly). I was able to download the 2nd release without problems.
Could you help me with this?
Thanks,
Anne

Greetings,

I get the account confirmation email but I am unable to get trough the log page after following the link provided in the email. This is what I see:

Note:

Could you kindly instruct how to proceed? My usersname is celia1996.

Al very best,
Qiaoqiao Zou

Dear dHCP Team,

I am having trouble while attempting to download datasets using the file “dhcp_3rd_rel_sourcedata.torrent” from the “Data Release 3 2021JUNE” available on https://data.developingconnectome.org. I have observed that during the downloading process, the speed frequently drops to 0 KB/s, and even at its maximum, it remains below 200 KB/s. I would like to inquire whether this is a normal occurrence or if there might be an issue affecting the download speed. If there are any known solutions or recommendations to expedite the downloading process, I would greatly appreciate your guidance.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Best regards,
Lucyttttt

Username: tangtang, Email: tangxl20@sjtu.edu.cn

HI Jianliang

I am having issues trying to log in to my account to download the first dHCP data. I tried resetting the password but the issued persisted.

My username is DACKOM

Please help me in resolving this issue.

Thank you

Hi,
I’ve been unable to login after confirming my email. I get the following message:

My username is HannahBerin. Thanks for your time,
Hannah

Hi Jianliang,
I am interested in infant resting-state fMRI dataset. And I registered the account on 23 Feb. And I can receive the verify email from developing-connectome.But it’s still disabled until now. Could you please give me some help?
And my username is vectorli123. Thanks!
Best,
Jinlong

Data must now be accessed through NDA website

Hi Jinlong,

Sorry for the inconvenience due to missing your account notification. The data server had some issues and sometimes failed to work fully functionally. I have activated your account. As Emma mentioned, it is recommended to access through NDA website. Details about the latest data release are included in the welcome message, same as the link provided by Emma.

Best,
Jianliang