dHCP infant data downloading issue

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone downloaded the dHCP released 40 infant data successfully following provided link?
http://www.developingconnectome.org/project/data-release-user-guide/

Thanks!

Yun

1 Like

Hi Yun,

There’re some IT issues at Imperial apparently.
You can always get the data via bittorrent (how cool is decentralization :sunglasses:?) as long as you’ve got the torrent file. We can’t disclose it for legal reasons unfortunately but if you email a team member they’ll kind pass it on to you :wink:

The torrent will prompt you with the same data user agreement than on data.developingconnectome.org but please don’t forget to register on the platform when it’s back online.
We use this as a way to update you with future data releases and updates to the dataset.

Cheers
J

–edit–
we’re back online at https://data.developingconnectome.org/ where you can register and obtain the metadata

3 Likes

Thanks! I am able downloading !!!

Yun

Great! Glad it helped! Would be awesome if you could click on the three dots icon at the bottom of my post and select the tick box “Select if this reply solves the problem” to pin the solution.

Thanks for your help.
I have one more question regarding the baby age.
I could not find age or gender information from the downloaded data.
Do you know where I can find it? Also regarding of the 500+ baby which will be released hopefully soon, do you know the rough age range about that? Or where I can find such information?
Appreciate your help.

Yun

New question => new topic :wink:

Hi
I am interested in structural and diffusion MRI dataset.
I would like to explore how the subcortical regions expand their connectivity (with the higher brain regions including cortical areas) with the progression of time.
I have tried three times to register with the name Md. Mamun Al Amin.
Unfortunately, I bounced back with an error, saying that “Email send failed. If you are unable to log in to your account, please contact an administrator or create an account with a different email address.”
Please suggest what should I do?

Kind regards
Md. Mamun Al-Amin
PhD Candidate
Queensland Brain Institute
The University of Queensland
Brisbane, Australia

Hi Mamun,

Your register was successful. You can login with registered user name:

mdalaminbadal

to login.

BW,
Jianliang

Hi,
My research group would like to download the infant dataset from the first data release. We noticed that some subjects do not have any data on the website – the files read “file count unknown” and clicking on “manage files” shows that there are 0 bytes of data in each of the folders (for an example, see the attached screenshot). We could not find this data on the data release 1 or data release 1.1 pages. Could you please let us know where we can find this data?

Thank you!
Fran

Hi Fran,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I think it’s sorted now. Can you please try again? If you want to see more subject, can you please let me know your id in the XNAT? Thanks.

BW,
Jianliang

Greetings,

I get the account confirmation email but I am unable to get trough the log page after following the link provided in the email. This is what I see:

Note:
Your login attempt failed because the username and password combination you provided was invalid or your user already has the maximum number of user sessions open. After 5 failed login attempts, your user account will be locked. If you believe your account is currently locked, you can:

Could you kindly instruct how to proceed?

Al very best,

Jetro J. Tuulari
M.D., Ph.D.

1 Like

Hi Jianliang,

Thank you for your reply, and for looking into this issue for me. We checked a few days ago and a few more subjects’ data were uploaded, but the problem persists for 31 out of 40 subjects – for an example, see the attached photo (looked at this morning). My ID is evansmar.

Hi Jetro,

Thank you for registering.
We have activated your account. Can you please try again with your id “tuularij” ?

BW,
Jianliang

Hi Jianliang,

I registered the account on 12 June and it’s still under review. Could you please activate my account? My username is xuagu37
Thanks!

Hi There,

I registered with the username petersoros

The system tells me that my password does not work. When asking to reset the password, it says “Your account is currently disabled. Please contact the system administrator.”

Could you please look into this and advise?

Thank you!

1 Like

Same here. Who should we contact ?

Hi Xuan,

Many thanks for your interest.

Sorry for the delayed approval. You account is new activated. Please try to login using your preset password.

BW,
Jianliang

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your interest of dHCP.

Sorry for delayed approval of your registration. Your account is now activated. Please try again.

BW,
Jianliang

Hi Yun,

Thank you for your interest on dHCP and posting this reminder here. Your account is now activated. Please try to login with your preset password.

BW,
Jianliang

1 Like

Hi,

the registration link (http://www.developingconnectome.org/project/data-release-user-guide/) seems to be down again.

Could anyone please point me to a “group member” (Email address?) where I can ask for the torrent file as advised previously in this thread?
Or should I just use the “Contact us” option on the dHCP website?

Thank you,
Sophia