dHCP infant data downloading issue

Hi Benjamin,

Sorry for getting back to you late. Certainly there was an issue with your registration. Can you please try to register again with your institutional email address and detailed affiliation including your Lab/Department/Institution full name/Country? Thank you.

Best regards,
Jianliang

Hi Jianliang,

Thank you for your response. I’ve registered again with the required information, and I received the email for email verification. The system now tells me that my account will by enabled by an administrator.

Best regards,

Benjamin

Hi Benjamin,

Your account is activated. If you have further questions, please feel free to get in touch.

Best regards,
Jianliang

Thanks Jianliang and Daniel - I understand. Just to clarify: we found 486 t1 and 552 t2 scans in 499 subjects. 6/505 subjects neither have a t1 nor t2 scan, due to documented motion artefacts.

Best wishes, Frithjof

Hi Jianliang,
Could I register with my personal edu email and our laboratory?
I have regster with my personal edu email, but I could not login. And my user name is AFEI31.
BW,
Pengfei Fu

Now, I try to reset my password, but I don’t recive a email. And I try to login agian. Then, “Your account is currently disabled. Please contact the system administrator.” appears in the login page.
Could you help me?
BW,
Pengfei Fu

Hi Pengfei,

Sorry for a bit delayed. I saw your latest registration information just a moment ago. Your account is now activated and should be ready to use.

Best regards,
Jianliang

Hi Jianliang,
Thanks very much for your help. :slightly_smiling_face:
Best regards,
Pengfei Fu

Hi Jianliang,
Could I register with my personal edu email and our university laboratory?
I have regster with my personal edu email, but I could not login. And my user name is yuanyuan1.

Now, I try to reset my password, but I don’t recive a email. And I try to login agian. Then, “Your account is currently disabled. Please contact the system administrator.” appears in the login page.
Could you help me?
BW,
YuanYuan

I need the following acquisition parameters for the anatomical scans (T1w/T2w) in the sidecar json:

PixelBandwidth
AcquisitionMatrixPE
ParallelReductionFactorInPlane
ImageOrientationPatientDICOM
InPlanePhaseEncodingDirectionDICOM

This information is usually contained in the dicom header or a detailed description of the acquisition protocol. Are these available or can you let me know what these parameters are for the dHCP data? Thank you.

Hi Perronea

I spoke to our recon expert and he provided the following:

Those parameters don’t fully apply to they type of datasets that are provided as T1w and T2w data, as these come from an in-house fusion of two motion corrected and superresolved stacks acquired sagittally and axially. The closest parameters that I could find in the original DICOMS are:

T1 axial

PixelBandwidth 213.675216674804
MRAcquisitionPhaseEncodingStepsInPlane 180
ParallelReductionFactorInPlane 2.2699999809265137
ImageOrientationPatient 1\0\0\0\1\0
InPlanePhaseEncodingDirection ROW

T1 sagittal

ParallelReductionFactorInPlane 2.6600000858306885
ImageOrientationPatient 0\1\0\0\0-1

T2 axial

PixelBandwidth 232.585189819335
MRAcquisitionPhaseEncodingStepsInPlane 178
ParallelReductionFactorInPlane 2.1099998950958252
ImageOrientationPatient 1\0\0\0\1\0

T2 sagittal

ParallelReductionFactorInPlane 2.5999999046325684
ImageOrientationPatient 0\1\0\0\0-1

I hope this helps.

Cheers, Sean

Hi Jianliang,

I am trying to log in into my dHCP account, but it is deactivated. When I click on the reactivation link in the email, it just sends me back to the warning page. Could you manually reactivate my account?

Bests,
Lucas da Costa Campos

Hi,

I seem to be experiencing the same issue as the others here. I have created an account but have been unable to log in successfully. I keep receiving a message that my login failed because of an incorrect combination of a user name and password, even though I am using the right one. Would you please enable my account access? My username is “katsumiy”. Thank you.

Best,
Yuta

All set. Thank you very much for granting me access to the data.

Hi,

I am experiencing the same issue as other. I have registered with the username sotirasa but I have been unable to login successfully.

The system tells me that my password does not work. When asking to reset the password, it says “Your account is currently disabled. Please contact the system administrator.”

Could you please enable my account access?

Thank you,
Aris

Hi Jianliang,

Can you help me with the account registration problem? My username is “heejong” I am having the same problem that @sotirasa and @karsumly had. Thank you for your help.

Best,
Heejong

Hi Aris,

Sorry for late reply. Your account looks normal. Please try again.

Kind regards,
Jianliang

Hi Heejong,

Thank you for registering. Your account is activated. Please try to login.

Kind regards,
Jianliang

Hello,

I registered an account over a week ago, got the account confirmation email, but still can’t log in. I get the same log-in issue has cited previously here:

Note:
Your login attempt failed because the username and password combination you provided was invalid or your user already has the maximum number of user sessions open. After 5 failed login attempts, your user account will be locked. If you believe your account is currently locked, you can:

Can you please activate my account?

Thanks,
Steffen Czolbe
Ph.D. student University of Copanhagen

Hi,

I registered into the Developing Human Connectome Project webpage to download the MRI data, but I’m experiencing issues when I tried to log in. The error says:

"Your login attempt failed because the username and password combination you provided was invalid or your user already has the maximum number of user sessions open. After 5 failed login attempts, your user account will be locked. If you believe your account is currently locked, you can:

• Unlock it by resetting your password
  • Wait one hour for it to unlock automatically"

My username is AnaBucchi. Could you please help me to solve this problem? I would appreciate it!

Thank you,
Ana

Hi!

A few weeks ago I registered to dHCP with the username dianapereira. When I tried logging in, I received the error message of “Your login attempt failed because the username and password combination you provided was invalid or your user already has the maximum number of user sessions open.”

Today I tried logging in again and received the same error message, and when I tried retrieving my password, I was told that my account was disabled.

Can you help me enable my account and gaining access to the data?

Thank you!
Diana