dHCP infant data downloading issue

Hi Diana,

There was something wrong with your registration as I could not see your registration detail in the database. Can you please try to register again?

Best regards,
Jianliang

Hi Jainliang !
I am interested in structural and diffusion MRI dataset.
I would like to use deep learning explore the development of newbornā€™s brain.
I have tried three times to register with the name Harry.
Unfortunately, I bounced back with an error, saying that ā€œEmail send failed. If you are unable to log in to your account, please contact an administrator or create an account with a different email address.ā€
Please tell me what should I do.Thank you very much.
Best regards,
Harrylan
haieilan@csu.edu.cn
CentralSouth University,Changsha,China

Hello,

I have tried to download the source data with bittorrent and deluge and I havenā€™t got more than 0.0% downloaded and Iā€™ve tried multiple times and left it running for a few days. Any ideas? Thank you!

Best,
Alex

Hi Alex,

Sorry to hear that.

Can you please describe in a bit more details about your download? What network are you with? What torrent client are you using? Have you try with you different network connection, e.g., office, home?

Kind regards,
Jianliang

Hi Harry,

Sorry for the delay. Finally I was able to find a hidden record of your failed registration in the backend database. I managed to remove it. You should be able to register now.

Kind regards,
Jianliang

Hi Yuanyuan,

Very sorry for losing track with this forum and missing your message.

I couldnā€™t find your account information. Will you please register again?

Kind regards,
Jiqnliang

Dear dHCP members,

I tried to register to the XNAT instance with 2 different institutional e-mails but both time got this error message:

Email send failed. If you are unable to log in to your account, please contact an administrator or create an account with a different email address.

Here are the two accounts I register, could you please have a look at what went wrong ?

• mikael.naveau / mail domain ā€œ@unicaen.frā€
  • naveau / mail domain ā€œ@cyceron.frā€

I did not receive any registering mail.

Kind regards,

Mikaƫl

Hi Mikaƫl,

For some unknown reasons, your registration failed. Please try again.
Kind regards,
Jianliang

Hi,

Just at my home so it is not a great connection. Unfortunately I canā€™t go into the office due to covid. Is there another way? Could someone send me the data. I know it is quite large.

Best,
Alex

Hi Alex,

Can you please check if your anti-virus software, software firewall block your Torrent client programme?

Best regards,
Jianliang

Should be ok now, thanks for your help. I registered using the @cyceron.fr mail
Kind regards,
Mikaƫl

Hello,

Iā€™ve registered, got activation email and activated account. Yet, canā€™t log in for some reason due to wrong password/name error.

Tried to request password (maybe I made a mistake) but did not receive any mailā€¦
For now I canā€™t register due to used mail.

May you activate/accept my request to registration?

My login is : Sergo
Thank you,

Serge

Dear dHCP team,

Are torrents trackers offline? Qbittorent return status ā€˜not workingā€™ for them.

Best,
Tommaso

hi Serge,

I just reactivate your account and please try again.

Kind regards,
Jianliang

Hi Tommaso,

I donā€™t think so. I have checked the torrent seeders and there are still some available. Please check your firewall settings and try again. Maybe also try with other network connections or different torrent clients.

Kind regards,
Jianliang

Hello dHCP-team,

In December I registered for the dHCP data. For a while, I did not receive an activation email due to the spam filter used in our hospital. 2 weeks ago I activated my account and received a message that my account will be activated. Until today, I am unable to login and when I request a new password, I receive a message that my account is deactivated. Will you please accept my registration request?

My login-name is: AnoukVerschuur
Thank you in advance,

Anouk

Hi Anouk,

Sorry for the delay. I only saw your message now. I activated your account again. Please try to login with your registration username and password, and let us know if you still canā€™t login.

Kind regards,
Jianliang

Hi dHCP Team,

I registered for the dHCP data. But I dinā€™t receive any activation email. My username is AakankshaRana. Now If I try to retrieve my password, it shows my account as locked.
Could you please me in reactivating this account and getting access to the data ?

best rgds
Aakanksha

Hi Aakanksha,

Sorry, for unknown reasons, your registration failed. Can you please re-register?

Kind regards
Jianliang

same here too ļ¼Œmy user name is HeShanshan.