dHCP infant data downloading issue

Hi Koen,

Sorry about that. The issue is sorted, Please try again now.

Best regards,
J

Hello,

I created an account to log-in and download the data, and was able to perform the e-mail verification, but I am unable to log-in to the system (similar errors as others above). Can you please enable this account?

Username: akhanf

Thanks,
Ali

Hi,

I’m having trouble registering and logging into my account.
I initially created a profile using my email ba1260@nyu.edu but was unable to login due to ‘account exists’ / ‘account disabled’ / ‘contact administrator’ errors similar to the ones described above. I tried registering another one using batool.abbas@nyu.edu but ran into the same issues.

Tried it using Firefox (both regular and private modes) and Chromium.

Any recommendations ?

Thanks,
Batool

Hi Jianliang

I also have the same issue with registrtaion.
Could you please activate my account? My user name is yjhan
Thanks!

Hi ,

Your account is now activated. Sorry for the technical difficulties.

Best regards,
J

Hi Batool,

Your account ba1260 is activated. Sorry for the technical issues.

Best regards,
J

Hi Ali,

Your account is activated now. Sorry for the technical issues.

Best regards,
J

Hi Jianliang
I also have the same issue with registrtaion. It keeps saying either username taken or “email already taken". It then says"If you are unable to log in to your account, please contact an administrator or create an account with a different email address.” Could you please activate my account? My user name is yanglin.
Thanks,
shangyingying

Hi Jianliang
I also have the same issue with login.
Could you please activate my account? my username is “fdarki”
Thanks

Hi, I cannot log into my account even though I am a registered user. Could you re-activate or check what is happening with the account lzollei? Thanks in advance, Lilla

Dear all,

I registered yesterday to get access to the dHCP images but I haven’t received the verification email yet (not even in the spam folder). When I try to create a new account, it says that my email already exists. Is it normal? Could you please help me / activate my account?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Helene

Hi Jianliang
I also have the same issue with login.
Could you please activate my account? my username is “fdarki”
Thanks

Hi Jianliang,

I’m experiencing the same issue as fahdar. Could you kindly activate my account? Many thanks!

Best regards,

Juan Carlos

Hi Jianliang,

Institutional email is not available at present in our hospital, so what i can choose now is only personal email. Could you pls active my dHCP account? thanks a lot.
dHCP user : Cbin

Best wishes,
Cbin

Hello Jianliang,

I have an issue with registration, well email verification done i can’t acces to my account.
The username is Zzariry

Thanks !

Hi Jianliang,

I have some difficulty registering. After creating an account I can’t access it. My username is hinderrame.
Can you please help me ?

Thank you
Hind

Hi Jianliang,

My account is also disabled. My username is alicebizeul.
Could you please help me ?

Thank you !
Alice

Hi Jianliang,

MY account is disabled too. My username is UgurcanAkyuz. I also haven’t got any activation e-mail. Could you help me, please?

Thank you!
Ugur

Hi Alice,

Your account is now activated. Sorry for the delay.

Best regards,
Jianliang

Hi Ugur,

Sorry, for some reason, your registration seems failed. Please re-register with your university email address and fill in detailed affiliation (department, university full name, and country). Thanks.

Best regards,
J