dHCP infant data downloading issue

Hi Jianliang,

I can’t re-register. The site throws me error that my e-mail already exist. Are you able to delete my e-mail in database directly? Then, I can try to re-register.

Best regards,

Ugurcan

Hi Ugurcan,

I cleared your email in database. Please try again.

Best regards,
Jianliang

Hi Jianliang,

I registered and waiting for approval by administrator.

Thank you.
-Ugurcan

Hi Fahdar,

I just checked and your account is active. Do you still have problem of logging in?

Best regards,
J

Hi Hind,

Sorry for the delay. Your account is activated.

Best regards,
J

Hi Cbin,

I checked the database and found you were using a personal email to register. Can you please use your organisational email address to register?

Best regards,
Jianliang

Hi Jianliang,

I have registered by organisational email address, but I can’t login in the first time and it shows “username and password combination you provided was invalid…”, can you help me activate my account? My username is DZYYYDS

Thanks a lot

Yin

Dear dHCP members,
Hope everything goes well with you. I have tried to download the data with ’ dhcp_3rd_fmri_pipeline_patch1.torrent ’ but only got 0.0% downloaded for a few days.I have tried with other network connections and different torrent clients but it dosen’t work. Could anyone help to check the seed? Thank you !
Best,
yuehua

1 Like

Dear dHCP members,

I am also having trouble downloading the data and tried several torrent clients/networks.
The download speed is very slow (~100 KiB/s)
Thank you !

Best,
Alice

Dear dHCP members,
Hope everything goes well with you. I have tried to download the data with ’ dhcp_3rd_fmri_pipeline_patch1.torrent ’ but only got 0.0% downloaded for a few days.I have tried with other network connections and different torrent clients but it dosen’t work. Could anyone help to check the seed? Thank you !
Best,
yuehua

I’ve also been unable to fully download the _patch1.torrent. Stuck around ~60% for several weeks now. Only occasionally do I successfully connect to a seeder and it usually only lasts a couple minutes. I’ve had no trouble downloading the other torrents.

Hi Yuehua,

Sorry for the delayed reply. Thank you for raising this issue. We didn’t realize the issue because our servers were excepted by our IT firewalls. We discussed with IT colleagues again. We eventually managed to go through formalities to get our torrent servers by pass our IT firewalls. You should be able to download now.

Best regards,
Jianliang

Hi Marcaro,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We eventually sorted out the torrent seeding issues. You can download the data now.

Best regards,
J

1 Like

Dear Yuehua,

Sorry for the delayed and inconvenience. Thank you for raising the issue and we eventually managed to sort it out. You can download the data now.

Best regards,
Jianliang

Thanks! I was able to finish downloading.

Hi,

I registered with the username yunxiangli

The system tells me that my password does not work. When asking to reset the password, it says “Your account is currently disabled. Please contact the system administrator.”

Could you please look into this and advise?

Thank you!

Thanks a lot for your help!

Hi Yunxiang,

Your account is active. There is nothing wrong with your account. Please try again later.

Best regards,
J

Hi

I registered a couple of weeks back but still can’t log in. I think my account might be locked.

My username is williamlloyd.

Best wishes

Will

Hi there,

I registered by organisational address, but the system says that “Your account is currently disabled. Please contact the system administrator.” when I try to login. Can you help me activate my account?

My username is Liuenyu

Thank you!