dHCP infant data downloading issue

Hello,

I registered with the username gferrazzi

My “account is currently disabled. Please contact the system administrator.”

Could you please look into this and advise? I really would like to have access to this data as I have a very precise project in mind.

ps: I am interested in physiological noise removal of dhcp fMRI data.

Thanks,

Giulio

Hello there,

would it be possible to activate my account? Thank you very much in advance.

Giulio

Hello,

I registered with the username Zeng Chengsong,

My “account is currently disabled. Please contact the system administrator.” I need a system administrator to solve this question and I hope you can activate my account!!!

I really need help! please!

Thanks,

Hello,

When I try to click on the registration link I am getting a 502 Bad gateway error. Thanks!

Hi

I hope you are well. I want to download the dhcp dataset for the BabySteps 2022 challenge but the links provided(e.g Download) do not work. Any help on this will be appreciated. Thank you!

Regards
Khan

Hi All

I have brought these to the attention of the dHCP PIs. Hopefully someone should respond soon.

Cheers, Sean

Hi Khan,

Thank you for raising this issue. We manage to bring the website back online now.

Best regards,
Jianliang

Hi

Thank you for your response and follow up. After successfully registering and verifying email, I am getting this. Is there any way to help with this. Thank you!

3 Likes

Hello,
I am facing the same issue as “khan” - despite registering and verifying my email, I am unable to login.
I also tried to request a new password, but did not receive an email (with a new password or password reset link).
I would be grateful for advice on resolving this.
Best wishes,
Frantisek

Hi Jianliang,

I registered by organisational address, but the system says that “Your account is currently disabled. Please contact the system administrator.” when I try to login. Can you help me activate my account?

My username is zebra

Thank you!

Hi,
No worries. Sorry I can’t find your registration in the system. Can you please register again using your university/organizational email.

Best regards,
Jianliang

Hi, we want to download this data to do the research, I have registrated the dHCP, but we still can not log in it. Could you please me with it?

Hi Jianliang, we want to download this data to do the research, I have registrated the dHCP, but we still can not log in it. Could you please me with it?

Hi Jianliang, we want to download this data to do the research, I have registrated the dHCP, but we still can not log in it. Could you please me with it?
My usernames are chunmeifeng and gchen.

Hi Jianliang,
I have registered a new account. But I still can’t log in.
the system says that “Your account is currently disabled. Please contact the system administrator.” or
"Your login attempt failed because the username and password combination you provided was invalid or your user already has the maximum number of user sessions open. After 5 failed login attempts, your user account will be locked. If you believe your account is currently locked, you can:

• Unlock it by resetting your password
  • Wait one hour for it to unlock automatically"
    I don’t konw what to do. Can you help me? Thank you very much.
    My account is daydayup.

Hi,

There was something wrong with your registration. Please register again with your university email.

Kind regards,
Jianliang

Hi, Jianliang,
Thank you. Now,I have registered with my university email. And I have received dHCP Email Verification and have verified email. Can you see my registration?

Hi,
I saw your registration information. Please check your email (including junk) again.

Best regards,
Jianliang

Hi,Jianliang,
I have replied to the email. Thanks again.

Hi Jianliang,
We want to download data to do the research. I have registered an account, using the university email. But I still can’t log in.
the system says that "Your login attempt failed because the username and password combination you provided was invalid or your user already has the maximum number of user sessions open. After 5 failed login attempts, your user account will be locked. If you believe your account is currently locked, you can:

• Unlock it by resetting your password
  • Wait one hour for it to unlock automatically"
    Could you help me? my account is zhangyan1. thanks a lot.