dHCP infant data downloading issue

Hi Yan,

Sorry for the delay as I am travelling. I managed to activate your account zhangyan1. Please try to login.

Best regards,
Jianliang

I’m logged in. Thanks again. :grin: :grin:

Hello Jianliang,
I registered a new account to be able to download data to do a research with a professor using my university email. However both of us, my professor from UCI Irvine and I, have our accounts disabled and we cannot log in. In addition to that, every time that I try to unlock my account I get the following message “Your account is currently disabled. Please contact the system administrator.” Could you help me solve this and activate my account “Luciar3” ?
Thank you so much for your help, best, Lucia

Hello Jianliang,
I am trying to log in to my dHCP account, but it is deactivated. When I click on the reactivation link in the email, it just sends me back to the warning page. Could you manually reactivate my account? In addition to that, every time that I try to unlock my account I get the following message “Your account is currently disabled. Please contact the system administrator.” Could you help me solve this and activate my account “NCCLAB”?
Thank you so much for your help, best, Shengyuan

Hello Jianliang
I am trying to log in my dHCP account, but it tell me “Your account is currently disabled. Please contact the system administrator.”.
I’m sorry to bother you, please help me. My dHCP account “hei6775”.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi Shengyuan,

Sorry for delayed reply. I just checked your account. Your account is active.

Best,
Jianliang

Hi Lucia,

Sorry for delayed reply. There was something wrong with your registration. Can you please re-register with your university email and detailed affiliation informaiton? Thanks.

Best,
Jianliang

Hi,

Your account looks working fine. Please try again.

Best,
Jianliang

Hello

First thanks for sharing those nice dataset I hope it is the right place to ask

I having issue to download the rel3_dhcp_anat_pipeline, with transmissin gtk on linux
I tried also from home with an other computer so it is not an issue of our institution bloking peers transfert

When I start the client I do download a few bit and then it stop, I guess we are too few and there is no seeder that has the complete dataset
is that possible ?

is there any other option to download the data ?

Many thanks

(I let the client open more than one week and I only have 1.2% …)

Sorry about this. I think it was because you are not a member of the project. I tried to assign the membership to you but failed. Can you please try to register? I will remove your account now.

Best regards,
J

Hi Romain,

Sorry for late reply. There have been upto 3 seeders hold complete dataset and 2 of them were offline for a while. They are all back online now. How is your download progress? I am afraid that probably there are no other options available.

Best regards,
J

Hi,

I am having difficulty creating an account/logging in. I believe I created an account so I tried logging in but I kept getting login errors. Then I tried resetting my password and it says my account has been disabled and to contact the system admin. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks. My username is brucetopherh.

Hi, I am having similar issues to a few posts on this page in that I have verified my email on the dHCP site and created an account on GIN but I cannot log in to the dHCP website as my use already has the maximum number of user sessions. ON attempting to change my password my account is now locked, please help, my username for dHCP in DGuyatt

My username for GIN is also DGuyatt

Hi

I am also having issues trying to log in to my account. I tried resetting the passwords, but now the system tells me that my account has been disabled.

My username is SinaMansour

Please let me know if I need to do anything to resolve this issue.

All the best,
Sina Mansour L.

Hi,

I am also having login issues, and was told my account is disabled. My username is: paulmarkakis

Please let me know what I can do to get my account enabled. Thanks in advance!

Best,
Paul

I am also having login issues, and was told my account is disabled. My username is: mdinatol

Please let me know what I can do to get my account enabled. Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I also faced the same issue. My username is: estelle

Hoping to find a solution soon,
Best,
Estelle

Hey,

thanks for providing this dataset. Amazing work!

Unfortunately, we are facing an issue with the torrent downloads of the rel3_dhcp_anat_pipeline (transmissin gtk and deluge on linux, at home as well). At the beginning 2-3 peers where available, but this number recently dropped to zero and hence nothing is progressing. Is there any way to increase the number of peers or how is it possible to still download the full dataset?

Thanks a lot

Hello,

My account has been disabled, my user name is dderman.

Thank you!