dHCP infant data downloading issue

Hello, I kept trying to make a new user registration in dHCP site, but it didn’t work.
It said to me that “Due to a technical issue, the requested action cannot be performed.”
I will give you registration information about me,
then could you help me to register the account?
It is follows as:

USERNAME: chaehyun3253

FIRST NAME: Chae Hyeon
LAST NAME: Lee
EMAIL: chaehyun3253@inha.edu
STUDY SITE OR LAB: CAMIN/Department of Data Science/Inha University
PHONE: +82-10-4109-9712

COMMENTS: I will get t1- and t2-weighted imaging data and predict t2 image from t1 image using Deep Learning prediction model.

Thank you for reading my message.

Hi Chae Hyeon,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Our IT colleagues were trying to maintain the server earlier. Maybe please try again now and let me know if it works for you.

Best,
Jianliang

Good morning -

I’m trying to get access. I made an account and verified my email, but it states that my account is disabled. Can someone enable it? Username rlandgren

Thanks -
Rachel Wiley

Hi Jianliang,
I made my account, but I can’t login with my username.
When I tried to login, it failed to login and it said to me that
“Your login attempt failed because the username and password combination you provided was invalid or your user already has the maximum number of user sessions open.”
So, I need your help again.

My login information is follow as,
USERNAME: chaehyun3253
FIRST NAME: Chae Hyeon
LAST NAME: Lee
EMAIL: chaehyun3253@inha.edu
STUDY SITE OR LAB: CAMIN/Department of Data Science/Inha University
PHONE: +82-10-4109-9712

Thank you.

Hi Jianliang,

I am still waiting for my account to be activated so that I can access dHCP data. Please let me know how I can do this and access the data. My username is: paulmarkakis

Thank you!

Best,
Paul

Hi, Jianliang

I tried to download a data set(.tar.gz) from Data Release 1 2017,
but I can’t download it because it went to the login session even if I logged in.
So, could you check if the data set can be downloaded?

Thank you.

Hi Chaehyun,

You can try to download Data Release 2, which includes the subjects in Data Release 1.

Best,
J

I’ve been trying on both deluge and transmission for over a week to download some of data release 3 and it appears no one is ever seeding. Has anyone downloaded recently?

Continuing the discussion from dHCP infant data downloading issue:

Hi Jianliang,

I am having issues trying to log in to my account. I tried resetting the passwords, but now the system tells me that my account has been disabled.

My username is nithasumesh

Please help me in resolving this issue. Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks & Regards,
Nitha Sumesh

Hello,

I am having the same issue that it looks like many people have had in accessing the dHCP data set.

Username is msf51.

Thank you so much!
Margaret

Hi Jianliang,

I am still waiting for my account to be activated so that I can access dHCP data.
My username is: nithasumesh

Thank you!

Best,
Nitha V R

Hi Nitha,

Sorry for late reply. Your account is now activated.

Best,
J

Hi Jianliang,

I tried to make an account but am unable to log in. I have attempted to reset my password and have received the same “Your account is currently disabled. Please contact the system administrator.” error message that others appear to have encountered. My username is: etang

Thanks so much for your help!

Hello - I haven’t heard anything here, and I’m still unable to access my account. I am continuing to receive the error below. Can anyone please provide assistance?

HI I am having the same issue. Just created an account to download the data set and am unable to login.
error message: Note:
Your login attempt failed because the username and password combination you provided was invalid or your user already has the maximum number of user sessions open. After 5 failed login attempts, your user account will be locked. If you believe your account is currently locked, you can:

• Unlock it by resetting your password
  • Wait one hour for it to unlock automatically

Hello @Jianliang,

I am also having the same issue that some folks have reported above seeing this message when I try to recover my account password:

My user name is “arokem”. Could you please advise? Or is there someone else I should contact? The message mentions a “system administrator”, but I could not find the email address for this.

Thanks!

Hi Ariel,

No worries. Please try to re-register using the same account name and associated email address.

Best regards,
Jianliang

Thanks! Different message now (after registering again):

Never mind! Works now. Thank you!

Hi There,

I registered with the username JinJin

The system tells me that my password does not work. When asking to reset the password, it says “Your account is currently disabled. Please contact the system administrator.”

Could you please look into this and advise?

Thank you!