dHCP infant data downloading issue

Hi @Jianliang
I have some trouble with my account: weisheng,
-----“Your account is currently disabled. Please contact the system administrator.”
Could you please help me or some suggestion?

Hi Weisheng,

Your account is now re-activated. Please try again.

Kind regards,
J

1 Like

Hi @Jianliang!

I have tried downloading with various bittorrent clients. I have successfully downloaded 30% of the data with Transmission, but my download is now stalled with no peers. Is it possible there are no peers? Are you seeding?

Kind regards,
Anna

Hi @Jianliang ,
We’re having the same login issues as well- login fails and then it tells us the account as been locked.
The username is arfentul
Can you please enable my account or tell me how I can get the torrents for the 3rd data release? Specifically, we are interested in the source data.
Thank you!

Hi Anna,

I checked some of torrent seeds and there are still peers. Some of them have more peers than others. Which one are you downloading?

best regards,
J

Hi @arfentul ,

Sorry about that. I just activated your account. Please try again.

Best regards,
J

1 Like

Thanks for your quick response @Jianliang-- I appreciate your help.

Which one are you downloading?

I am trying to download the dHC third data release. I downloaded DataRelease3v1_DataRelease3v1.tar.gz and then chose the torrent dhcp_3rd_anat_pipeline.torrent.

I currently see one peer, but they are not seeding. Perhaps another person trying to download?

Many thanks,
Anna

Hi Anna,

Thanks for the details. I checked and found this one still has 2 seeders at the moment. It’s strange you can’t see any seeders. I believe you are using the correct torrent file. But just in case, you can double check with this link https://academictorrents.com/details/399f8e4bbe96b2f2961f2f5ae456953cbf9d8335

Best regards,
J

Thanks for getting back to me, Jianliang.

For anyone else facing similar issues: I believe the problem was the VPN I have to have enabled to access my university’s compute cluster. It is pernicious because I occasionally connected to peers with the VPN enabled, so it didn’t wholly block connections. But turning it off seems to fix the problem. (Not an ideal fix since I can’t download and work simultaneously, but I’ll make do.)

Hi @Jianliang
I tried to register my account to access dataset. However I can’t login using my account. It keeps telling me my passward is wrong. I tried to change my passward by cliking the “forgot passward” but no email was sent to me. I’m not sure if the registration procedure is correct nor whether my account is activated. Now the registration page show “Your account is currently disabled”.
Could you please help me?

Looking forward to your reply.
qlx

Hi @Jianliang

I still can’t log in my account. It keeps telling me wrong passward. But using “forget passward” button doesn’t send me any email but occur “account disabled” message.

Can you tell me how to solve the problem.
My username is: qlx.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best,
qlx.

Hi ,

I registered with the username JinJin

The system tells me that my password does not work. When asking to reset the password, it says “Your account is currently disabled. Please contact the system administrator.”

Could you please look into this and advise?

Thank you!

Hi,

Sorry about that. Will check and let you know through the system.

Kind regards,
J

Hello!

I would like to access first data release from Developing Human Connectome Project (dHCP) but this link for registration gives me bad gateway.
Is there any way u can help me access it?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Yes- same problem here!

1 Like

Hello again :slight_smile:

Regarding my last post…web page is now working and i registered but i cant log in.

Error message is : " Your login attempt failed because the username and password combination you provided was invalid or your user already has the maximum number of user sessions open. After 5 failed login attempts, your user account will be locked. If you believe your account is currently locked, you can:

• Unlock it by resetting your password
  • Wait one hour for it to unlock automatically"

When i try to reset my password error is : “Your account is currently disabled. Please contact the system administrator.”

Can someone help me with this problem?
Thank you very much!

Hi @Jianliang ,

I tried to make an account but am unable to log in. I have attempted to reset my password and have received the same “Your account is currently disabled. Please contact the system administrator.” error message that others appear to have encountered. My username is: Mei.

Thanks so much for your help!

Hi Guimei,

We are waiting for your reply through your registration email address [2022*****5@mail.scuec.edn.cn]. Please check your spam/junk emails. The email was sent on 30 May.

Best regards,
J

Hi @Jianliang ,

My username is: Mei. I found the verification email on 30 May and after clicking on the link it shows the fllowings: “Your email address has been verified.Your user account wil now be reviewed and enabled by the site administrator. When this is complete, yo will receive an email inviting you to login to the site.”

Then when I tried to log in to my account, it showed the followings: “Your login attempt failed because the username and password combination you provided was invalid or your user already has the maximum number of user sessions open. After 5 failed login attempts, your user account will be locked. If you believe your account is currently locked, you can:
Unlock it by resetting your password
Wait one hour for it to unlock automatically”

Thanks so much for your help!

Hi Guimei,

Please check another email sent on the same day.

Best regards,
Jianliang