dHCP infant data downloading issue

Hi @Jianliang ,

My username is: Mei. The only two types of emails on 30 May are verification emails and requests for usernames.

And after opening the link in another email is the login page. After I enter my username and password, it showed the followings: “Your login attempt failed because the username and password combination you provided was invalid or your user already has the maximum number of user sessions open. After 5 failed login attempts, your user account will be locked. If you believe your account is currently locked, you can:
Unlock it by resetting your password
Wait one hour for it to unlock automatically”

Thanks so much for your help!

Hi Guimei,

You should have another email asking you for providing your affiliation.

Best regards,
J

Hello @Jianliang ,

can u also look into the problem with my account? I have the same issue as Guimei, my username is kstember137.

Thank you!

Hi @kstember137

Can you please register with your university email address and detalied affiliation? Thank you.

Best regards,
J

@Jianliang ,

Oh i thought i can access first data release with personal email. I will check with university and get back to you.

Thank you for the fast reply!

Hi Jianliang,

I seem to have a similar problem to Sophia.

I registered a couple of days ago on the DHCP site, but my account hasn`t been activated yet. Could you please enable my account?

Username: dkucheruk

Kind regards,
Dariia

@Jianliang I registered my user account a couple of days ago, but haven`t heard back from anyone yet. Could you please enable my account so that I could download the data?

Username: dkucheruk

Kind regards,
Dariia Kucheruk

Hi Dariia,

Sorry about the inconvenience. I have activated your account. Please try to login.

Kind regards,
Jianliang

@Jianliang Thank you! I am trying to load the anatomical pipeline 2021 torrent, but keep getting the next message: “Unable to load file: unsupported piece size (128.0 MB)!”.

I tried to find a workaround online, but don`t seem to find one. Do you know what can be done in this case?

Hi Dariia,

You’re welcome. Try this one please https://academictorrents.com/details/399f8e4bbe96b2f2961f2f5ae456953cbf9d8335

Best regards,
J

Hi @Jianliang ,
My account was disabled maybe due to inactivity, the login website says:
“Your account is not currently enabled, possibly due to inactivity. Enter your email address to resend the verification email. ”
But after I verified my Email address, it says “Thank you for your interest in our site. Your user account will be reviewed and enabled by the site administrator. When this is complete, you will receive an email inviting you to login to the site.”
Could you please help reenable my account please?
My username: Liuenyu

Thank you!

Hello,

I registered a couple of days ago and since that, I have not been able to log in. Currently, I got the following message while trying to log in :

Your account is currently disabled. Please contact the system administrator.
My user name is nogakertes

Thanks,
Noga

Hello All,

I am writing to express my need for the dHCP dataset. However, I am unable to utilize Torrent due to the regulations imposed by our hospital. I have been unsuccessful in finding a direct download link for the dataset. It would be immensely helpful if any of you could kindly share the direct link with me.

I sincerely appreciate any assistance you can provide.

Best regards,
Yalda

I created an account yesterday. I cannot log in to my account using my username and password.

Hi, I have downloaded the original preprocessed-fMRI torrent (dhcp_3rd_fmri_pipeline.torrent) a while ago and now I want to download the additional patch torrent (dhcp_3rd_fmri_pipeline_patch1.torrent ).

However, when I try to login, it says:
“Your account is not currently enabled, possibly due to inactivity. Enter your email address to resend the verification email. ”

I did not get a verification email when I entered my email in the pop-up window.

Could you please help me re-enable my account?
Username: shinwonp

Many thanks,

Hi @Jianliang ,

I registered my account but it cann’t login in with the note: Your account is currently disabled. Please contact the system administrator.
Could you look into the problem with my account?
My username is lcheng.

Best regards,
Luqi Cheng

Hello @Jianliang

I understand the website is slow to process user accounts? If you could activate mine (username: sebastianburlacu) I would appreciate it.

Thanks!!

Sebastian

Hello @Jianliang
I registered my account but failed to login with my username and password. Could you look into the problem with my account? My username is yfwang.

Thanks!!
Yufan

Hi Enyu,

Sorry for the late response. I was in travelling with limited Internet access. I have re-activated your account. Please try to log in.

Best regards,
J

Hi Luqi,

Sorry about the incovinence. I have activated your account. Please try again.

Best regards,
J