Fmriprep standard space disagrees with fsl's MNI template - can't map clusters to an atlas/structures

Hi,

Quick question re: fmriprep and reporting cluster tables via fsl.

I followed the feat registration workaround recommendations here to dodge the registration errors at higher levels. However, I’d like to also make use of fsl’s atlasquery/autoaq to map my clusters/local maxima to an atlas (e.g., MNI structural atlas) to be used in cluster tables for each contrast.

Since my fmriprep-originated preprocessed input data were in MNI152NLin2009cAsym space, so are my zstat outputs following group stats, which means they are not in agreement with the MNI template in fsl. Unfortunately, this means I can’t make use of the atlasquery/autoaq tools.

Is there a workaround for this as well? Do I have to transform my thresh_zstats into MNI space (with applywarp?) so that they can agree in dimensions?
Or do I have to re-run all my analyses with fmriprep’s MNI152NLin6Asym output to keep it all 2mm isotropic? (please say no)
Or maybe there is an MNI152NLin2009cAsym atlas I can use with fsl that’ll help me work around this problem and map my coordinates to structures?

I would really like to avoid re-running the analyses or running the preprocessing all over again with another standard space output as recommended here. Any help would be appreciated!

Best,
Ahmet