Intro: What is LORIS?
Mentor: Christine Rogers (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Aims: Testing is a key part of LORIS : continuous integration testing is run via GitHub on Travis. Unit test coverage stands at 90% across most core libraries, as of release 21.
The project will consist of the following stages/activity types:
- Familiarization with the LORIS software: Learn how LORIS works and is made by participating in development team workflows and release processes.
- Review and update Unit test coverage: Learn and update testing to increase overall code coverage and improve both performance and quality
- Improve testing database by designing test cases, edge cases and validating sample datasets.
- Improve Integration testing: strategically target high-value gaps and improvements in integration and performance testing.
- Documentation: Update and build on existing documentation to help with understandability of tests. Simplify testing infrastructure when possible to encourage new developers to get involved in testing.