The Center for Intergenerational Psychiatry at Columbia University Irving Medical Center and the New York State Psychiatric Institute is seeking an MRI data analyst to join our interdisciplinary team of psychologists, psychiatrists, neuroscientists, and clinical psychologists and assist in our pediatric neuropsychiatry studies. The center is housed in the New York State Psychiatric Institute within the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. Using multimodal MRI (structural, diffusion, and functional), we study the function and organization of neural circuits across development from infancy to adolescence and examine how perinatal and early life adversity and environmental exposures alter neurodevelopment.
We are seeking to hire a full-time, MRI data analyst who is interested in working with us to investigate the development of brain structure, connectivity, and function, using computational image methods and modeling, collaboratively within an interdisciplinary team. Additionally, the MRI Data analyst would work with faculty and research assistants in tasks related to data cleaning, organizing, sharing, and management. These tasks may include data quality assessments, sharing data with funders, collaborators, and other study sites, harmonizing protocols between institutions, archiving data, and database management.
• MRI Data Analyst
• Background in engineering with experience in MRI data analysis is strongly preferred
• Flexible starting date, but would prefer someone who can start early Spring 2021
• We are looking for someone who is willing to make a 1-2 year commitment
• Desired skills:
o Programming: MATLAB, python, and shell scripting
o Statistics: R, SAS, or SPSS
• Submit application via this link: MRI Data Analyst - New York, NY - New York State Psychiatry Institute Jobs
• Please reach out with any questions to Dr. Claudia Lugo-Candelas at Claudia.firstname.lastname@example.org