Need preprocessed fMRI dataset

Can someone share links for preprocessed fMRI datasets for use in machine learning tasks

Hi,

Welcome to NeuroStars! Could you be a bit more specific as to what kind of data you are looking for? For example, are you looking for resting vs task fMRI, any specific age range or clinical population, and do you have memory restraints (that is, could you accommodate a dataset with 1000+ participants)?

Best,
Steven

Hi,

I am looking resting state fMRI for binary classification tasks such as Alzheimer’s classification etc. Do you know of any preprocessed datasets available.
As I am planning on training a deep learning model, the larger the dataset the better.

I am not sure about something large for Alzheimer’s, but there are plenty of large datasets that have rich behavioral and demographic details, focusing on different populations.

Healthy Brain Network for children 5-21, many with learning disorders, N ~ 3000

Human Connectome Project - Very high quality preprocessed data from young adults 22-35, N ~ 1200

Adolescent Brain Development Study - Large study on children 9-10 with longitudinal follow up, N~12000. See Collection 3165 - ABCD-BIDS Community Collection (ABCC) for preprocessed derivatives.

UK biobank - Huge consortium with around 100,000 participants..

Several more exist, but this is a good place to start. You can also check out https://openneuro.org/ but datasets are not large in comparison.

Best,
Steven

Do you have preprocessed MRI data of schizophrenia in jpg/jpg/png format?