Openneuro (fmriprep) --> higher-level analysis using aws?

Hi All,

I wanted to see if anyone has had any success in running preprocessing (FMRIPREP) and QC checks (MRIQC) in Openneuro and then exporting the data via the aws s3 openneuro bucket into their own aws bucket to run additional task-based higher level analyses in aws?

I am having a hard time getting any neuropype pipelines to run via aws (using Amazon ec2 to set-up containers using the neurodockers) & my own s3 bucket.

Any advice or recommendations would be very much appreciated!

Hi @laurenbreithaupt, I feel like I’m basically trying to do the same thing you are describing in your question - and I’m not making much headway! I see no one responded to your question though. If you have an update or any tips you can share, I would really appreciate it! thanks!

Hey @chelsmar - I wasn’t able to make any headway and gave up for now. If you were able to move forward, I’d love to chat.

I think @satra and @mgxd are working exactly on this. The results are not yet accessible but will be for sure before the end of February.

@laurenbreithaupt - link to current table. while some of the results are accessible, we have not gone through a thorough check. also we will be moving the results to different public buckets. so the final URLs will change.
feel free to download anything from the bucket if you need it immediately, but things will change over the next two weeks.

1 Like