Problem wrapping bash commands in datalad run

Hi Yarik,

The problem indeed seems to be that fmriprep-docker (and to a lesser extent mriqc ran in Docker) creates an output directory by default with root ownership, preventing a succesful datalad save for the annexed files due to permissions.

Do you think the other issue I posted (Configuring remotes on and pushing to Github & GIN) could be related to the same issue?

I will try your singularity suggestion, or work with our server admin to find a solution for the docker issue, and will keep you posted here!

Small issue to be corrected in the handbook 3.3. Walkthrough: Parallel ENKI preprocessing with fMRIprep — The DataLad Handbook - in the last command of the findoutmore box, the single quotes are missing after the --call-fmt option.

Thanks a ton again!

Cheers,

Lukas

Hi Yarik,

Last update: after some tweaking of the singularity installation, everything works fine.

You may want to add to the handbook that wrapping fmriprep-docker in a datalad run command is not a viable option due to permission issues on multi-user systems?!

Thanks a ton for your help on this issue!

Best wishes,

Lukas

re fmriprep-docker – which version do you have? did you make use of --user option, see

and also https://github.com/nipreps/fmriprep/issues/2098 (might need output directories to pre-created first?)

Thanks!

That could be an option too indeed, will test it!

Lukas

Hi Yarik,

I tried this option, but it resulted in errors during the fmriprep-docker run, so I will stick to the singularity method which works just fine!

Thanks for all the help on this!

Best wishes,

Lukas