QSIPREP WARNING: This document format requires a nonempty <title> element. Please specify either 'title' or 'pagetitle' in the metadata. Falling back to 'CITATION

Summary of what happened:

Hi folks, I am new to qsiprep, when I run qsiprep to process my anat and dwi data, I got some warnings (“This document format requires a nonempty element. Please specify either ‘title’ or ‘pagetitle’ in the metadata. Falling back to ‘CITATION’”), and I am wondering why this warning happens?

Command used (and if a helper script was used, a link to the helper script or the command generated):

singularity run --cleanenv --bind ~/Dataset/Norm/CHCP_Tract/result:/data \
--bind ~/Dataset/Norm/CHCP_Tract/preprocessed:/output \
--bind ~/Dataset/Norm/CHCP_Tract/license.txt:/opt/license.txt \
--bind ~/code/CHCP_DiffusionTract/work:/work \
~/App/singularity/qsiprep_0.21.4.sif /data/ /output/ participant \
--participant-label sub-3001 \
--nthreads 32 \
--omp-nthreads 32 \
--mem_mb 100000 \
--work_dir /work/ \
--output-resolution 1.2 \
--fs-license-file /opt/license.txt \
--stop_on_first_crash

Data formatted according to a validatable standard? Please provide the output of the validator:

bids-validator@1.8.4

[33m1: [WARN] The Authors field of dataset_description.json should contain an array of fields - with one author per field. This was triggered because there are no authors, which will make DOI registration from dataset metadata impossible. (code: 113 - NO_AUTHORS)[39m

[36m	Please visit https://neurostars.org/search?q=NO_AUTHORS for existing conversations about this issue.[39m

[34m[4mSummary:[24m[39m                    [34m[4mAvailable Tasks:[24m[39m        [34m[4mAvailable Modalities:[24m[39m 
        3599 Files, 146.49GB                                MRI                   
        327 - Subjects                                                            
        1 - Session     

Relevant log outputs (up to 20 lines):

[WARNING] This document format requires a nonempty <title> element.
  Please specify either 'title' or 'pagetitle' in the metadata.
  Falling back to 'CITATION'

Screenshots / relevant information:

Hi @harrison-huan-liu,

This warning is not anything to worry about. It is just something that pertains to compiling the citation boilerplate document.

Best,
Steven

Thank you so much for your reply!