Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone,

My name is Xiao Gui, one of the developer of siibra-toolsuite. [1][2][3] .

I am particularly interested in the visualization and REST interface between siibra toolsuite, and accessing/dealing with large volumetric data.

Though might be a bit late, I will be happy to field any questions on siibra tags.

Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Xiao

[1] GitHub - FZJ-INM1-BDA/siibra-python: Software interfaces for interacting with brain atlases - Python client
[2] GitHub - FZJ-INM1-BDA/siibra-api
[3] GitHub - FZJ-INM1-BDA/siibra-explorer

Hello! :smiley:

My name is Sahar. I will be finishing my undergraduate studies in #Physics very soon and planning to dive deeper into the medical physics aspects of diagnostic imagining techniques especially in neuroimaging

I look forward to learn from all the great experts here to help me learn more about neuroimaging and advice me on where to get started and how to join fun research projects, as well as neuroimaging institutions.

Please share your advice!

Thanks! :star2:

This is super cool! I just checked your website and unfortunately I missed the 2024 summer school program. I will make sure I join next year.

Thank you for creating such a great opportunity for people like me to get started as beginners into the neuroimaging field. :smiley:

Hey,

I am Misha. I am a graduate from IISER Bhopal, India.I am planning to make a switch to cognitive science from computational social science. I am really here to get advice on how to navigate my career.

Hi everyone, I’m Nikhil Ranjan 2nd year Electrical Engineering undergrad from INDIA. I am a opensource enthusiast looking forward to contribute to INCF :slight_smile:

Hi everyone, I’m Gerasimos. I recently started working on a project related to brain decoding using fMRI data as part of my internship. I’m currently pursuing a master’s degree in Applied Physics, and specializing in medical imaging.

Hi! I’m Josh Lawrimore. I am a new member of the Data Science and Sharing Team at the National Institute of Mental Health. I am have a background in light microscope, digital pathology, and a PhD in Genetics and Molecular biology. I am interested in helping NIHM IRP investigators use open science tools.

Hey everyone! :wave:

I’m Divyanshu Kumar, a 2nd-year computer science student and an open-source enthusiast. I’m into Java and JavaScript development and looking forward to contributing to INCF. Always excited to chat with people who are passionate about tech and working on cool projects. If you’ve got some interesting ideas or just want to connect, feel free to reach out!

Let’s see how we can build something awesome together!

Linkedin

hello and greetings from Germany :wave:

I’m a medical student currently working on my doctoral thesis in neuroradiology on BOLD signals in fmri data. I’ve already greatly benefited from reading posts on here and look forward to gain new insights and learn more!

Hello everyone,

I’m Akshay Misal, currently working as an Associate Software Developer. I have a strong interest in contributing to open-source projects and would love to get involved. I’d greatly appreciate any guidance on how to get started, including setting up the project and finding good first issues to help me familiarize myself with the product. Your support in navigating the process would be incredibly helpful.

Looking forward to contributing!

hello everyone,

I am ANKIT KUMAR. I am pursuing Btech in information science. I am interested in contributing open source projects to apply my learning into the real world. The idea of integrating ai&ml to neuroscience fascinates me a lot. I want to contribute to this field.

I know java , python and JavaScript.

Very excited to be part of INCF community and to learn from the contribution.