Welcome to the NeurostarsThis post should help get you started with this site!
What’s this place for?
Neurostars is a question and answer forum where neuroscience researchers, infrastructure providers, and software developers can interact, hosted by INCF.
If you’re new here, say hello and introduce yourself here!
What topics should we discuss?
Talk about anything neuroscience-related on this site from general neuroscience to computational neuroscience and data management to software development.
Here are a few topics you might want to discuss or ask questions about to help you get started:
- Discussions, questions and answers related general neuroscience, neuroinformatics, and computational neuroscience
- Questions about various standards and best practices, such as BIDS,
- Questions and discussions about Neuroscience related data repositories.
- Discussion about different analyses packages and pipelines
- Sharing success stories and wisdom about all of the above!
- Discussion and questions about INCF assembly
- Questions about INCF products such as TrainingSpace, KnowledgeSpace and Neurobot.
How to get heard among >8k users
Keep in mind that this forum is huge already and growing quickly. Please tag your posts with one or a few relevant tags for better findability, depending on the question: tool name (“I have a problem with #fmriprep”), programming language (“Does someone know how to do X in #python”), field (“I have a question for you others in #neuroimaging”) etc.
Leave your feedback!
If you have any thoughts or ideas, we’d love to hear it! You can either open a topic in the Site Feedback Category or reach out on one of the other channels of communication