Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone , I am Aditya Chaudhary :raised_hand: :grinning:currently doing my computer engineering from Gujarat university , India . I work with java , python and C languages and . I am interested in how we can combine neuroscience and machine learning to make devices which can help disabled person and lead to the overall development of us.

1 Like

Hi all, I’m Will Graves. I run the Language Behavior and Brain Imaging lab at Rutgers University – Newark. I’m here because I am trying to get a handle on using fMRIPrep.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I am a 3rd year biomedical engineering PhD student at the University of Florida. The lab I work in is in the Psychiatry department and at the Malcolm Randal Veterans Affairs center. I am currently working in a biophysical modeling project as well as a project using multimodal neuroimaging (MRI, MRS, fMRI) to investigate emotional dysregulation in combat veterans with TBI and/or PTSD. My primary languages are Python and R.

1 Like

Hiya everyone :slight_smile: I’m Danielle, a postdoc at Imperial College London. My research interests are broad, including noninvasive brain stimulation, psychedelics, network neuroscience, dynamical functional connectivity, and populations with pathological inflexibility (MDD, substance use disorder, etc). My primarly languages are MATLAB, shell, and a leeeetle bit of Python.

1 Like

Hello There everyone. I am Aaisha from India. I am currently working as a data analyst in India. I am currently pursuing my Postgrad in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning from CalTech along with my Job. I am very passionate and excited about the applications of AI and machine learning in the field of Medical science. Looking forward to participating in Open source contributions and collaborating with everyone. I started coding at the age of 14 and i have worked with various tech languages like Java, javascript, HTML, Frontend programming, python, microcontrollers, and Embedded C. And currently polishing my AI and ML skills. I am a quick learner and very adaptable.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m Anya, a psychiatry trainee with some research time at King’s College London. I’m currently learning how to use Freesurfer and do DTI analysis, with an interest in improving treatments for people with depression. I’m learning R. Here to try and learn more!

1 Like

Hi, I am Howard, a PhD student at the Stanford Graduate School of Education, and I’m interested in longitudinal brain development in children and adolescents. I have just started to learn Python not too long ago, but I’m hoping to get better and be a more independent user of Python to work on my neuroimaging data and analysis.

1 Like

Hello everyone,
I am Aaliya Khan ,student of Masters in Computer Applications. I am familiar with java, python, C, HTML, CSS. I recently started doing open source contribution. I am looking forward to contributing to the Organization and learning from others.

1 Like

Hi! I am Jess, currently professor in psychiatry at the Ohio State University Medical Center. I’ve been doing neuroimaging for decades but now am learning to run the latest and greatest programs working with BIDS, slurm, all that good stuff. So it’s back to square 1 for me.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I am Ange, a Master’s student in Medical Imaging at the University of Paris Est Créteil (France), currently on an internship. I am working on cerebellum segmentation using one or more specific software(s). I would like to ask questions about specific software for segmenting and/or visualizing images.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi!

I am Misgina, currently studying a PhD in machine learning and its applications to brain image classification. Looking forward to learning from others and contributing.

Hello everyone!
I’m Kshitij Thareja, a first-year Computer Science student at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. I have a strong background in web development, having worked with technologies like Next.js, Django, React, and GraphQL. I also have experience in mobile app development using Flutter.
I’m currently engaged in learning ML, which is a field I’m really passionate about. As an open source enthusiast, I’m always on the lookout for exciting projects to contribute to.
After discovering this organization and exploring some of its projects, I found that they align with my interests. I’m eager to contribute to the community, and I believe it will be a great learning experience for me.
My Github: KshitijThareja.

1 Like

Hello Everyone this is Saif i am working on unlabelled T1w Brain MRi and using it to diagnose a disease by using deeplearning models. i was been told by some expert to use freesurfer for preprocessing the data i had nifti files after preprocessing now i have mgz files which are many after running -reconall command including .label and .annat files. kindly guide how can i feed this data to unsupervised deep learning models. thank you.

1 Like

Hello!! I am Yash, a computer science student. I have a knowledge in both development and DSA skills and I am excited to contribute to the INCF org.
Can you tell me the active projects details in the org so that I can start my contributions?

hi, my name is Ahmed and i am a student at STEM Kafr elsheikh high school

1 Like

Hello everyone, my name is Aryan Prakhar, a sophomore at the Indian Institute of Technology Varanasi. I am currently a Machine Learning intern at a startup from US. I am excited about the prospects of working on the convergence of neuroscience and machine learning and feel that INCF would be one of the best place to do that. I am proficient in technologies like Tensorflow, Keras, OpenCV, Python, C++ and have a sound background in Statistics, Linear Algebra, etc through my academic curriculum. A project in this domain that I am proud of is Brain MRI tumour classification and segmentation pipeline, where I managed to secure 93% accuracy. I have won several national awards in my academic life, and biology played a significant role in most of them. I believe that it would be an awesome experience to learn and grow with this amazing community while fulfilling my passion for neuroscience.
Thanks!

1 Like

Hello,

I’m Merve, a radiologist and assistant professor at Gazi University in Turkey. I’m new to DTI postprocessing and currently working on analyzing a DTI dataset from a population with brain tumors. I’m facing some challenges with the analysis but am eager to learn from you all and contribute to this forum.

Best Regards,

1 Like

Hello World,

My name is Emmanuel !

I’m finishing a MSc in Digital Neuroscience and plan to pursue a PhD afterwards. I work as an intern in the stroke unit of the Geneva University Hospital. I am doing my master thesis there which aims at predicting motor learning capacity based from resting state fMRI.

I hope to learn from this community :slight_smile:

Hi everyone, My name is Arijit De. I am a final year PhD student from Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India. I work on solving brain disorder problems related to neuroimaging and neuroscience with computer vision and deep learning strategies. My works have been published in premier conferences like International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), International Conference in Pattern Recognition (ICPR) and International Conference in Image Processing (ICIP). You can know more about my works in website. I am really interested to learn more about solving neurological disease related problems with computer vision and AI.

Hi all -

I’m Maggie. I’m a master’s student in cognitive psychology at San Francisco State University, and hoping to go into a PhD program in the future. I am just starting a project analyzing fMRI data.