Parcellation for MNI152NLin2009cAsym?

fmriprep

Hi,

I am looking for a subcortical atlas that can be used with the MNI152NLin2009cAsym template (default of fmriprep). I found a parcellation file from the fmriprep image named /niworkflows_data/mni_icbm152_nlin_asym_09c/1mm_parc.nii.gz, and I guess it was converted from the Harvard Oxford Atlas in FSL based on the scripts from the same folder.

I have two questions:

1. Is that parcellation file also in the MNI152NLin2009cAsym template space (instead of the MNI152 6th used by FSL)?
  2. Is there any associated file that can map numbers in that file to label names?

Thanks,
Feilong

Hello¡¡

Did you find the atlas for MNI152Nlin2009cAsym? I am looking for a parcelled atlas for the symetric version. Please any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Hi all,

We are working on this issue right now. Please check on the development of our templateflow project (https://github.com/templateflow/). We will be adding all the templates available to fmriprep there, including mappings of segmentations, parcellations and surfaces between them. I’ll be posting a preprint ASAP.

Regarding the two questions from @feilong (sorry for the huge delay in answering, this is probably useless to you at this point but will leave this here for people asking about it):

1. No, that parcellation corresponds to the MNI152 6th generation. We only regridded it to match MNI152NLin2009cAsym.
  2. No, but as you mention that was done using the Harvard Oxford Atlas and the labels were mapped as in the scripts you already accessed.

With templateflow we will be addressing both two questions (which are extremely relevant, that must be said). Hopefully I can post updates here soon.

Thanks-
I’m not sure if I understand-
is there any problem using the relevant harvard atlases from nilearn for data preprocessed with fmriprep?

A bit puzzled after reading this discussion.

Thanks!